meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Stared and startled

Monday, November 07, 2005

Stared and startled


As usual this morning I was woken by my roommate kicking the bottom of my bed (as opposed to normal humans that have the luxury of actually hearing their alarm clock). Normally I would snooze the alarm clock, roll over and enjoy the next 10 minutes of peace. This morning was different. Something absolutely amazed me about the alarm clock. I hit the snooze, turned over and stared at the electronic waking device. I marveled at its purpose and thanked it for every moment it granted me silence. I stared at the impossibly slow changing digital numbers until the sound it emitted startled me beyond understanding, as only a true non-morning person can understand. Quite interesting is the human mind. Makes me wonder if mine is broken.


Random Quote left on my voicemail:
"Three is gay, so just remember, technology in the hands of the human race is like a barrel of wine in the hands of an alcoholic." -Probably Intoxicated Chris Brown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.
Chris Brown's drunken voice mails bring me great joy.
The ball pit one was him as well.
Only Chris.

Anyway, hope things are going well with you. Talk to you soon.