meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: All in a day's work

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

All in a day's work

Today I woke up from a rousing 4 hours of sleep to leave for work. Giddiap. I am now on the ride home from work with my chauffer/father driving at exactly the speed limit. Berea is a funny place to be yall. This is a pretty random blog I just realized. It is probably due to the sever amount of sleep depravation I have suffered. Killing was fun yesterday. Perhaps I will play a game of monopoly tonight, we shall see how it unfolds. It is the last night for the Ziggaman, (AKA Wes) to be here in Medina before the return to the place of study. We’ve just arrived at the house. I’m gonna publish this on Wifi and sign off. Gotta go. Peace yall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Killing was fun last night looks really bad. BF2 I hope...