meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: I should totally be studying...

Monday, April 03, 2006

I should totally be studying...

But here I am typing so you guys can see what a cool weekend I had. First of all, Friday night was guys night. We (Chad Billy Joe Luke) played Monopoly and got womped by Chad and the oranges (does no one listen to me? I didn't give them to him). Also, Chad set a personal record by staying up until at least 2:30 AM watching the Star Wars movies, lets give it up for manliness!



So then guys night sorta continued into guys morning, where Joe Luke and Jason worked at Camelot, configuring the new server, firewall and workstations.


After the hard network work, the A Cappella fellas met up at the Medina County Performing Arts Center for a rousing performance of 2 songs. We did them well and people really enjoyed us! How fun was that?


Then today, I rode a Ferrari. Let me just say, holy crap. Amazing. We went 150 MPH and it was el crazy. I was in Toledo helping Chris shoot some video for his marketing class commercial, and happened to get to ride with his uncle who happens to race cars for his hobby. The F-430 does zero-to-sixty in 4 seconds with a top speed of 196 MPH. Hubba hubba.

Then Youth group, and the end of the day. Whew! Now if I could just get through my tests this week, I'd be golden. I hate this time change..what a rip...

6 comments:

Joe Clarke said...

No joke ; )

Anonymous said...

So how do I become a race car driver and make enough to buy multiple exotic cars? Will I have to relocate to the hot bed of american racing, Toledo. Also where can you legaly drive 150mph in the state of OH hmmmmm I want to see how fast my VW can go. Other then that I'm so stinking sad I didn't get to go, next time I want to ride in my friends, friends, uncles, F430. We need to see more pic too, fatty.

Anonymous said...

hey, staying up late does not make one "manly" and Chad's manliness has nothing to do with staying up late and watching Star Wars. Although I'm kind of proud that he lasted that long!

Anonymous said...

wow, ferrari. I'm drooling.

-Paul

Anonymous said...

wow, ferrari. I'm drooling.

-Paul

Anonymous said...

Umm...you win! It's gotta be a sin or something to have that much testosterone gratification in one weekend. I'm happy to say I know you.