meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Gianormous Blog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Gianormous Blog

Apparently a picture is worth a thousand words, so I've saved myself a lot of typing.

Everyone leaving.


The mess.


The gross.


The friends. (hah, bet you thought gross was talking about Kevin and Chris).


Yikes. Are you sad yet?


Robby: "It's amazing how much crap I brought"
Me: "Amen"


My stuff.


Saturday my dad loading a stove. Go dad go. (Should I have been helping? No? Duh, he's got it)


Me and my beautiful girl at church on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I decided, that is the one thing about college i WON'T miss. The having to move every 8 months...not fun. Especially when your roomates leave without helping you to clean the apartment for check out. Believe it or not I fit everything into the white 2 door. I was pretty impressed with myself. Give me a call when you're not gonna give me the flu. I wanna hang out. Seen MI:3 yet? We should go.