meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: The Dominoes Guy knows me by Name!!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Dominoes Guy knows me by Name!!!

YES! I have come and achieved what it is that I came here to do at college: be known on a first name basis by the Lebanese Dominoes franchise owner. Sure there's some benefit in obtaining a college education, but heck man, this is serious!

Instant Replay:
"Hi I have an order for pickup."
"Your phone number?"
"330, 591, 560-"
"Oh, you are Joe..right?"
"Yep, you got it."
"You want Kickers and Cheesy bread, that is your order?"
"Yep, sounds good! "
"See you in twenty minutes."

Afterwards I jumped around the pretty much empty apartment for no reason whatsoever. It's marvelous how the small things amuse me.

No comments: