meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Terry Tate REVISITED

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Terry Tate REVISITED

OK guys, I know that recently I've been posting nothing but videos. The stress and finals might have something to do with that. This right here may be the only reason I'm still sane, Terrible Terry Tate, the office linebacker. What an amazing guy! You'll understand it best if you go from top to bottom. I've prepared them all in a chronological one stop shop for you. I recommend getting something to eat, grab a cold drink, and sit on down to 20 minutes of fabulous promotional hilarity. Yes, I'm sure some of you may have seen some of these already, but this is the whole collection. Quite awesome, no doubt. But make sure you don't watch them at work, lest you face the TRIPLE T PAIN TRAIN!!!! Enjoy.

The First: Terry Tate


The Draft: Courtney Cate


Terry and the Nike Streaker


Terry Tate: Sensitivity Training


Terry Goes on Vacation


Terry Tate Remembered: OSPN







I so should have been studying instead of posting this. Crap.

No comments: