meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Sarabeth's Goodbye to BW

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sarabeth's Goodbye to BW

These pictures were too cute to keep to myself. I'll probably get in trouble for posting them, but it's worth it. She really loves this school and a lot of people don't know how much.

The empty room



SB sad face (you really have to open this one to see how sad and cute she really looks)



Joe tries to make it better the only way he knows how

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, poor SB! I hope that kiss helped her feel better!

Sarabeth Grace said...

Joe! Seriously! haha. It is true, I love BW and I will rave about it for a long time. These pics are a little embarrassing though.... :)

WJZ said...

Sooo cute. She's definitely the Pam to your Jim. :)