meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: 7 Of Everything

Thursday, December 01, 2005

7 Of Everything

OK Guys, It's not my fault, Allyson made me do it.

1. Seven things to do before I die:

Parachuting (hopefully not the last thing I do before I die)
Eat steak for 1 day all day
Get married
Understand at least 15% of female emotion
Become the best at something
Beat Chad in racquetball and chess (racquetball BEFORE he gets older..er.)
Get a new cell phone

2. Seven things I cannot do:

Throw left handed
Become pregnant
understand my roomy's taste in music
explain God
Remember my dad's birthday, How awful is that? I went to the pharmacy today and they asked me and i felt like an idiot.
Read military time in an orderly fashion
touch a doorknob or metal without getting a static shock

3. Seven things that attract me to my girlfriend
(in no particular order)
The way her voice sounds when I'm feeling sad
Her passion for Godliness
Her amazing sense of commitment and perseverance
Do I say she is incredibly hot, beautiful or cute? I'll just say all three and be safe.
She actually thinks I'm funny
The way our hands fit together
Her smile

4. Seven things I say Most often

"Oh Gonnesssss"
"Robby..you girl..why you sleeping"
"FIDDLESTICKS THIS STUPID JUNK BW CRAP CONNECTION GET ME A DIAL UP MODEM BLAHHHHHHH...GAAAHHHH!!! if i was a swearing man right now it'd be bad" (This is usually said on the hour every hour after BW's incredibly pitiful network causes me to die on the field of battle.)
"Oh wow"
"That's true"
"oofah"
"BW IT help desk, this is Joe"

5. Seven books/series I love

The Lord of the Rings
Chronicles of Narnia
The Scarlet Letter
The Sun Also Rises
The Great Gatsby
Curious George Goes to the Zoo
Boy meets Girl

6. Seven movies I'd watch over and over again:

The Count of Monte Cristo
Napolean Dynamite
The Star Wars trilogy
Beauty and the Beast
The Emperor's New Groove
Finding Nemo
The Princess Bride

7. I'm only going to tag 3 people, hopefully they'll do it.
Sarabeth
Luke
Kevin (i'm pretty positive he won't do it, but he may prove me wrong)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beauty and the beast?????