meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Chinese Men...and snow

Friday, December 09, 2005

Chinese Men...and snow



First of all, this is too funny for words. Hannah, I think you especially will get a kick out of this. In my dorm room, I'm the guy in the background. All I have to say is I hurt after watching this.


The show is falling in Berea and the finals a wrapping up. I feel pretty confident about them personally. Guess what? Sarabeth and I took this picture from the second story window of my dorm. Funny story that goes with. My camera has only a 10 second timer, so after I focused it, I booked it down the stairs. I heard something but didn't think anything of it as I flew into the blustery cold. We looked up at the camera, saw the flash and I immediately dashed back to the door thinking, "I bet I dropped my keys." Alas, I must improve my dashing skills. For inside the door sat my keys until I called my roomy who let us in. It's the small stuff that makes a night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is priceless. It totally just made my afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I can't get the song out of my head now. I'll just be walking around and I have to start singing the song, complete with echo and dance moves.

Anonymous said...

Hey you freaking stud. When are we going to hang out. Um....perhaps I will call you instead. Blogger isn't exactly the most efficient method of asking that question....so um....i'm gonna go now.