meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: The Girls Came Over, and now BREAK!

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Girls Came Over, and now BREAK!


So yesterday I got to meet one of Sarabeth's friends Kristine, and it was pretty cool because she is the first of SB's old friends that I have met! Holy cow...Hmmm...maybe she's hiding me from them...But seriously, it was cool to meet you Kristine.





Now for the question....to dye the roots, or cut it??!! GAH!! I need help with that one!

Now it's time for SPRING BREAK! Freakin yes!!

Now for a completely random statement. Through the concrete walls I just heard one of my neighbors try to sing the McDonald's "I'm Lovin it" slogan, and fail miserably. Wow. I gotta get outta here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joe, if you re-dye the roots, I need to fix my hair too. Go with the root color, darker some. Maybe luke needs to go blonde again?