meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Lego like Crazy

Monday, March 27, 2006

Lego like Crazy

So I was on the verge of selling all of my legos on eBay, however Luke stopped me at the last second and said, "WAIT! My future children! They want those!" So Luke now has my very nicely kept sets of legos. This right here? This is an indoor soccer arena, brought to you by the lego people. Click the link for pictures of this amazing and undoubtedly very time comsuming structure.
Crazy Legos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. the lego people are crazy that you linked to.
Luke is very appreciative, and yes, the legos are very nicely kept. original boxes (untorn!) and all.
he just kept saying, ooh I had this one, and this one came out after I had to get rid of mine. There is some crazy rite of passage where 12 year old boys(21 year old Joe)have to part with their legos for another generation. Joe, you can come play legos with Luke when I'm at women's retreat this friday- saturday. I'll buy chocolate milk and nutty bars for you guys.