meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Class is the place to Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Class is the place to Blog

Everyone loves to blog in class. Actually, I inspired my friend Ron to bring his laptop to the boredom central of the universe. Yess, here in Astronomy of the Solar system, we learn about optics and telescopes, which are refracting the light from........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. That's what would happen if I told you any more than that. Yep yep, going to Pittsburgh this weekend to help my aunt with some IT stuff, she has a couple computers she wants me to get working, so hopefully I'll be able to do some good things there. We're starting a relationship series during Youth Group, I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully none of the kids have my blog address. Well I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough, seeing as how it starts this weekend. I like blogging during class because it's really the only thing that I can do without looking at the computer at all. I just sit with my hands on the desk and behold, I'm communicating to you all. So my astronomy teacher just pointed to a guy and said, "Your blouse is blue". He was wearing a T-shirt. I'll end it with that.

No comments: