meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Well All is Good

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Well All is Good

Hey yall, Yes, Yes, you are reading the blog of a Systems Software Analyist I. God comes through in amazing ways, doesn't he? I've worked the full time job for 3 days now, and it is quite awesome. What is not awesome, is coming back to night classes like the one I'm sitting in right now. I spent the first 2 hours of the class coping with the fact that my computer never thought the USB mouse was unplugged from work, and therefore my touchpad didn't work. I could get everything connected except when I needed to verify my credentials, there was a little popup balloon, which of course I couldn't click. I could do everything but click a little stinkin balloon. Yikes. I am quite learning a bit. I have some goals in place for my new job, I figure if I post them I will be a bit more eager to get them closed.

Objectives to Achieve before October Next Year
1) Become MCP (Take 1 Exam towards my MCSE)
2) Add a portion to the image
3) Become comfortable with the entire packaging process from start to finish
4) Clean up SMS reports, collections, and Advertisements.
5) The Access Project (dun dun dahhhhhh)

Noone in my group wanted the Acess project. And for good reason. Jason said to me, "You won't quit if I give you the access project will you?" I said, "No". Hardly original. I should have said, "Not right away", or something funny like that. Too bad. Man it is nice to be back on the internet during my nightclass. All I did last year was surf the web, and guess what my grade was? An A of course. Talk about a sweet deal.


And whats the deal with blogs becoming more pictures than words recently? I like to read peoples blogs and look at pictures. Hmm. I'm going to fix the way my archives work, I saw Sarabeth's new archive and want it. Ta ta for now.

No comments: