meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Good Morning

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good Morning

I was woken by my roommate kicking the foot of my bed (as opposed to normal humans that have the luxury of actually hearing their alarm clock). Normally I would snooze the alarm clock, roll over and enjoy the next 10 minutes of peace. This morning was different. Something absolutely amazed me about the alarm clock. I hit the snooze, turned over and stared at the electronic waking device. I marveled at its purpose and thanked it for every moment it granted me silence. I stared at the impossibly slow changing digital numbers until it the sound it emitted startled me beyond understanding, as only a true non-morning person can understand. Quite interesting is the human mind. Makes me wonder if mine is broken.

No comments: