meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Old emails

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Old emails

I was thumbing through some old emails and I found this, kind of funny. Those silly fraudulent Nigerians, they don't know what's coming.



Hey Greg,

Nice try with the fraudulent Paypal email but I think my grandma could have written a better one. Work on your English too if you really want to scam someone. I’ve reported you to eBay security.

Joe


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: GREG TOLUWANI [mailto:greg1@lopezclub.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:01 PM
To: Joseph Clarke
Subject: RE: eBay Item Purchase: Dell Inspiron 8500 Laptop 54mbps/wifi DVD+rw 1 GB RAM (Item #6740707558)



Hello,
I have sent the paypal payment. So kindly check your e-mail for the paypal confirmation mail and mail me immediately you recieve the payment confirmation from paypal so that i can send you my daughter's address in Nigeria and my fedex account number then can just send the item today and mail the tracking num ber to paypal for verification at (paypal-verification@consultant.com) thanks. i will be expecting your mail.

No comments: