meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: A Suck Day

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Suck Day

Today, is just a suck day. I feel like a vacuum cleaner, I just suck. I woke up late, (not that it matters because of flex time) I had a fairly unproductive day at work and my schedule is collapsing on these 2 upcoming weeks. I am not excited for the remainder of this week or next week. Perhaps today is just a downer. Nothing feels like it matters, especially anything that I do. My classes are useless, I don't have an apartment yet, the driver side door of my Accord hasn't opened from the outside in months (and I never have had time to fix it because I need it every day). I know this is sounding like a complain session and well it is. Guess what, it's my blog so read it and like it. Or don't like it and chalk it up to another of today's failures. Man. I'm going to another useless depressing class from my ADD prof who can't remember my name even though he asks me every class.

No comments: