meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: The People that Live in my Hallway

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The People that Live in my Hallway

You know what people? I am just sick…of the idiots that live in my hallway. Every day they find new incredibly annoying habits and ways to astound me. Just so we’re clear from the start, lets have a simple physics lesson. Does a square with large area, fit through a circle with smaller area? If you answered No, you were correct. If you answered yes for any reason, odds are you live or are friends with the people of west wing 2nd floor Findley. Salsa. Does not fit down the bathroom sink. Banana peels, do not fit down the drinking fountain drain. Spaghetti, although smaller than the holes does not fit down the bathroom sink (Note: for anyone who may have committed this heinous act, just because it can fit down the drain, does not necessarily imply that it SHOULD go down the drain). These simple laws of physics are some fundamental shortages that have been missing from this particular dorm wing. I’m not sure where you go to school to learn to flush the toilet. I mean, we honestly should develop a class specifically for these mentally incapacitated few called, “Intro to Common Sense”. These are the same people that leave their lovely chaw spread all over the bathroom counter and drain. I have had enough guys. Do us and yourselves a favor, when either thinking (or attempting to think) in the future, please ask someone for help because obviously we need it more than we know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow joe all I can do is laugh- I'm sorry you have to live in such an interesting environment. Hopefully your fellow 2nd floor guys get a clue soon and start being smart. As you said, "Intro to Common Sense" may be a necessary course- I'm in awe of their I hate to say...stupidity. It sounds like a program on cleaning up after yourselves may be in order :) I should talk to your RA about that- lol.