meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: The Pigs; Guinea Pigs that is

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Pigs; Guinea Pigs that is

Yesterday I did a test on the pigs that live on our floor, in hopes that they had improved their mental capacities for cleanliness, reason and common sense. At about noon I took a New York Times from the lounge, folded it nicely and place in the bathroom in one of the stalls. By the end of the day, I was not surprised to see sections hanging from toilets, scattered all about the entire bathroom, Oh and let’s not forget my favorite; urinated on. Wow. They are on the same level as cats. And I know it was a team effort, so these guys really must be trying hard. I think a large part of it has to do with the fact that they get cleaned up after. Because the bathroom isn’t their room, they can leave it in whatever condition and it will “magically” become clean on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 am when the poor cleaning lady comes in and stares at the effects of the very behaviors that I myself despise. I’m scared for our hallway. I honestly wouldn’t blame the cleaning lady if she went postal and killed us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, so I so wouldn't be surprised either. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she just blew up our whole dorm, because she's just always in a bad enough mood to do so.