meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: A Day in the Con

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A Day in the Con

You know that phil collins can really whale. Also that he does everything himself? He's a studio worker, does his own drums, bass, guitar, keyboard, and of course vocals. But not when he was in Genesis. I remember a talent show when I was younger, and some guys did a skit to this song. It was pretty funny, but maybe it's because I was five.

What is wrong with Michael Jackson....(don't answer that, it's just a statement really)

I'm never gonna finish my performance attendance requirement..

So yesterday i just completely forgot about departmental. For some reason i had the feeling that one would be sneaking up on us sometime soon, since it'd been a while. I asked sarah chadwick and she told me that of course we had it. This was like 15 minutes before it started. So that was lucky.


Crap i still have to sign up for my solfege individual. Oh well, i'd better practice. That's more important than signing up anyways, all the friday slots are gone and all that's left are the thursday slots.


Still upset that I can't go to the con formal...there's someone i really would like to have asked...

So my aunt sent me a care package. A bunch of vitimins and stuff. It was really cool. I mean, she always includes little bonuses like gum and cough drops.

Sibelius vs. Finale...the jury is still out...they both need serious work..the mac integration is good, but still could be seamless.

The cold sucks only when you're by yourself.

Now playing Guster, "Fa Fa". Great song.

Movie night tonight? Someone was supposed to come over..we'll see if that comes to fruition.

Class soon, gotta make sure my ride is going to the con. Peace.

No comments: