meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: In a chair

Monday, March 07, 2005

In a chair

Really an interesting tune, by postal service, feels like some relationships I've had. Not going to mention any names.

I've found something I hate. I don't mind when my friends don't call. I really don't. What really bothers me is total lack of effort or desire to return a call. I think most of us can say we've been there.

I took some runny nose medicine today, and i completely didn't read the box. "May cause drowsiness". Great. And I took 4 at work. Awesome. I said the phrase, "Holy crah-ow"
A combination of holy crap, and holy cow. That was me at 3:24 P.M.

I've decided that a sports car is definitely for me.

The eagles are on in my headphones...

i feel an impending nap coming on...

No comments: