meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Smilies?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Smilies?

Getting excited for summer and BNYC already. Why does that happen? Also looking forward to MCing the spaghetti dinner at my church come Saturday.

Mark really called Iron and Wine, they're a really great soft group.

Solfege Individual went pretty well, except for the sight-reading. For some reason, D Minor just wasn't with me. Plus I remembered that I had to do it on syllables about the + of 3 before I came in. Now on to the dicatation.

Work will fill my life after school is over, so it might not be a bad idea to enjoy my time here now.

Guys need to control themselves. Seriously .

This story is so cool. I wish I was a pilot.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/03/03/globalflyer.fossett/index.html

What's up with smiley faces. I really despise them. Artificial emotions that people use in IM's even when they're actually sitting there with a stern contemplative look on their face. It's not that I don't think they're cute or fun or whatever adjective you may use, it's just that fact that 9 out of 10 times it's a façade. When you're really laughing or smiling, and someone is actually warming your heart, would you put up a 10x10 pixel smiley face to show how you're feeling? It sickens me.


Enough of the smilies. I'm done.

No comments: