meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: March 3rd Goodnight

Thursday, March 03, 2005

March 3rd Goodnight

This particular song is from the Honda commercial, you know the one where they have no room to put all their "extreme" bumper stickers? A very groove song. Very much perfect for 11:46 P.M. A song for exactly how I feel. Just a chill relaxed way. (Also from the O.C. soundtrack)

My pocket PC was acting up today. It kept trying to connect with my computer even when i was in the conservatory. I hard reset that badboy and showed him where it was at.

Worked with Jon today on french skit, just emailed him, I was supposed to work on it tonight, but that movie deal came to fruition, and it was quite lovely to be honest. Weird movie, but also a very solid movie. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (thanks to an anonymous proofreader)". A movie that I would definitely not call a waste of time. Makes you appreciative of your memory.

So Kevin. Today he accidentally lost his grip on his highlighter while moving quickly and it landed under his chair. The cap came off and flew under the desk. He reacted with a very odd contortion of his body which ended up on the futon accompanied by a sound of sheer terror. To counter this, I immediately dashed to the fallen writing utensil and repaired it's status. Upon the return of the marker, he returned to normal behaviors. Just another reason that being random is more fun.

iTunes is definitely the way to go. No no music match.

Modest mouse, what's up with those guys? I first hated them because they were crazy, but now I can't get enough of em.


I think the saddest thing that has happened in a while, was the re-format of my computer. Only in that I lost all my playcounts on all my music. Very sad, because it keeps track of how much i listen to music. Very sad.


so when I lose at chess online...i go absolutely bananas..just ask kevin..


Euchre time, then bed. I promise.

No comments: