meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Classes going as well as could be expected!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Classes going as well as could be expected!


Well let me tell you, my schedule has never been so easy. Since leaving the conservatory, I really understand and appreciate the ease of a liberal arts major. Not that business subject matter is at all easy, but the schedule is. So i'm typing to you all from the newest introduction to my life, an iBook. Yes, it's true. I have succumbed to the dark side of the force. But there is mysterious power with this dark side, I WILL EVEN LEARN TO STOP PEOPLE FROM DYING!!!! Ok, sorry, episode II quote there. But seriously, this thing is an awesome asset for the classroom. Already in 2 classes i've typed 1000+ words of notes. I think that is pretty cool. Well enough for now, check back later! Here's my schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with hooking that thing up to BW's network... nice story about kids in a cage. They need to be put on silent mode. See ya