meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe

Friday, August 19, 2005

Today I built a computer. I can't say it was the easiest thing I've ever done, as I experienced a bad hard drive, a bad motherboard and a phantom power supply issue. Never again will I custom build a budget PC. NEVER. But at least it's up and running and I must confess it is a beast of a machine, even if it is for my mother. However I can feel the stress setting in already, I haven't had a second to pack for school yet. So tomorrow Paul will be helping me move into BW and i have nothing ready. Plans for tonight you say? And by tonight I mean from 12AM-6AM, prepare for the move. 6am to 12pm, sleep. Then I'll actually move stuff to BW with paul. Room 230 here we come!!!

No comments: