meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: So I had my wisdom teeth out today...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So I had my wisdom teeth out today...

Here is what I remember.

Going to the office.
Getting wired with pulse and heartbeat monitors.
Hearing my heartbeat skyrocket when they needled my arm.
Asking the doctor if he was a liscenced anethesiologist.
When he told me I'd get sleepy and kinda drugged, I said, "sounds like a party".
Then I showed up on my sofa at home.

I'm sure I got there somehow, but that part is all a blur. So now I'm out 4 wisdom teeth, which is good. Vicodin rocks my socks! I could feel the pain fading 5 minutes after I downed it. I guess it's pudding and mashed potatoes for a while for me.

Other than that I really can't concentrate.

No comments: