meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: Waiting for Class to Start

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Waiting for Class to Start

So here I sit in the meaningless despair that is class. Actually, this is the tiny window of enjoyment I have between my 2 morning classes, where I can actually get some coffee and start my brain up. Don't get me wrong, Econ is EXCITING! But when you're running on 4 hours of sleep, it gets a little tougher. I almost fumbled my coffee this morning, that could have been bad. There is a guy in this class with a dell XPS. It's the 2nd generation. It's very nice. My desktop owns it. I hate BW ping time, however I got a job with the IT department so maybe something can be done about that. I start at 2:00 today. Gotta eat and go lift right after class. Get buff. Oh yeah. Look how disconnected my thoughts are, nothing is flowing this morning. I'm not even going to spell check this so you can see just how incredibly out of it I am. Bye.

No comments: