meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: A Weekend for Computing

Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Weekend for Computing

This weekend I basically worked and played on computers the whole time, which is fine with me. It's always interesting when I play Battlefield 2 with like 60 other players online. Good times for all. I just finished importing my half of the BNYC footage for the traditional BNYC video. If you are interested in what the ending will be, then please by all means remain curious. It'll only be another 14 weeks in production till it's finished. Just kidding. My teeth aren't hurting as much anymore, my new favorite activity has become swishing my mouth with salt water. MMMmmm. A deliciously good feeling. Monday I go to talk to my new academic advisor, as I head down the change of major form again. What's up with me and changing majors? No matter how bad I am, I cannot be worse than one girl I heard of, who changed her major 8 times in one week. That is stupid insane. Goodnight all.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Holy Shat someone else who plays Battlefield 2? Joe hit me up sometime on AIM if you want to play. I play a lot with my UPS buddies and roomates!

Anonymous said...

Nobody leaves xanga! Nobody leaves xanga! Nobody leaves xanga! Prepare to face the consequences of leaving xanga! May curses reign over your blogger blog! Nobody leaves xanga! In case you did not understand the words coming from my mouth......Nobody leaves xanga! Just try and guess who this is, with xanga you would not have to guess! That is why nobody leaves xanga! I do not know what you are reading, watching, listening to because you are not on xanga. Nobody leaves xanga! Why don't you just go back to xanga! You may think you are out but we'll drag you back in....XANGA! XANGA! XANGA! XANGA! Join with me XANGA! XANGA! XANGA!

Anonymous said...

ummm......you sent me an email once....and i'm the one that forgot to reply.....i just thought the least i could do was come on here ...away from my xanga..and say hey! so i hope you have a good day....and good luck with your major....