meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: I'll start the NPA, Night People's Association

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'll start the NPA, Night People's Association

This is proof that I absolutely need to get to bed earlier. Can I help it that I'm an absolute night owl? Robby said he liked to stay up late, but I'm not sure he understood what a true night person is like. The likes of Chris and Kevin run about the same night life schedule as I. The word for tomorrow morning is coffee. I think AIM takes down and maintains their servers around this time because half the people on my buddy list suddenly signed off. Then another bunch signed off, then I was kicked. It just goes to show you, bad things happen late at night. I'm getting excited for Campus Crusade's fall retreat, I hope to have many a story for you guys when i get back. To quote the Truman Show, In case I don't seeya, good afternoon good evening and goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe you should start the "Night People's Association"- that is just too funny. I think you would have a lot of memebers- you can start with a facebook group to formulate interest- haha. I don't know what it is about being up late, but I just can't seem get to bed early even if I try. It's just so peaceful in the late/early hours. hum? What to do?!? It's probably not very healthy staying up to 4am multiple nights of the week...but I guess it's just part of college life.