meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: The License

Monday, October 24, 2005

The License

This is a much requested blog, so I hope that you all enjoy this.

It was a nice warm October morning, and I was driving illegally. I was on the way to get my license renewed. Immediately after I arrived at the license bureau, I was thoroughly bored with the people and surroundings I was presented with. It was at this time I decided to make my day a little better and possibly increase my chances of being ticketed in the future. Therefore I did this.

The lady's words were, "Uhhh..are you sure?" "I like to smile big" was my reply.

When she handed me the license, she tried not to laugh and failed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, Love the license.
Never stop doing things like that.
That would be a pity for the whole world.

Anonymous said...

oh Joe- I'm glad to see this blog! Way to go! It makes me laugh every time I see it- haha. You are just too funny :) I hope you don't get pulled over, but if you do the cop is going to be speechless...or if you have to show your ID for anything you are just going to make someone's day!

Anonymous said...

ha! that's fantastic...made my day. :) ~rach

Anonymous said...

righteous. i wonder if you'd get brownie points for making the cop burst into raucous laughter.