meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="5; url=www.joeandsarabeth.com" The World According to Joe: A Weekend To Rule Them All

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Weekend To Rule Them All

So I decided to clean the room due to the entrance of the grand futon in my life. This included vacuuming of the wonderful carpet. I always knew that the cleaning equipment in Findley hall was less than standard but I didn’t know that it went to this point. Just look..at the vacuum. This is what happened when I first thrust it forwards, the end just broke off and flew ahead of the vacuum. I then stood there in absolute astonishment of this college and the pitiful age and level of craftsman ship put into the repair of this cleaning utensil.

This past weekend was incredible, I got to hang out with so many old friends, not to mention the ever-wonderful Sarabeth. Thursday night Chris, Regina, Sarabeth and I went to see Flight Plan, which I completely recommend that everyone see. It was very suspenseful and was accompanied by a very well thought out plot and all star acting. After this we went to Findley hall where we picked up Diana, Becky, Tim and Kevin. We then played some wicked Scattergories, which is a game I refuse to play henceforth. My brain just doesn’t work that way. After that we drove over to Drew’s apartment for Wicked followed by a 2AM showing of Elf. Friday was composed of sleep, catching a ride home, a quick talk with the parents and off to Jim’s going away party. We carved a many pumpkins. Sarabeth and I did the best one in my opinion, a very tricky spider.

After this we went to an incredible bonfire with Faith, Luke, Hannah, Chad, Allyson, Billy and Julie. We hung out and had a few drinks, had the cops called on us for being obnoxiously loud and slept under the stars. After I drove Sarabeth back, I
slept in the van at Luke’s property and then had an amazing breakfast of smoked bacon, scrambled eggs and Coca-Cola. Then after an amazing lunch with Chad at the On-Tap, Luke and I worked on the BNYC video for a good solid 3 hours and got the entire intro and second scene closed away. After that Sarabeth and Wes came over to Luke’s house and we watched GATTACA. Afterwards, Sarabeth drove us back to BW. It was an incredible weekend and I hope there are many like it to come.



Luke made the quote of the weekend. This is what we were looking at when he said it: "I'm going to get a cup so I can have some ginger ale."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like everyone to know, the cups show in the picture are 1 of a kind samples in the studio for photography, as tempting as it was to simply use 1 of thoses many amazing cups I could not.... Or could I?

Anonymous said...

aww nice blog. It was a very very delightful weekend, and I am postitive there will be many more to come :) I really did have a great time meeting your friends and we definitely carved the best pumpkin ever!

Anonymous said...

Okay Joe- Luke and I have had some crazy busy weekends, but I do believe you have put us to shame, possibly in this weekend alone. Or maybe we're just getting old. It is 8:40 now, and Father and I are getting tired.

Can you please do a blog post about your license?

Anonymous said...

Okay, your date stamp on the blog is California time because it's 8:42 in Ohio now

Anonymous said...

You should do a blog about your license, Hannah is right! It is just too funny to keep to your self.

Anonymous said...

Yeah....umm.....Joe Clarke is refriggindiculous. Just wanted to say that. I hope you have a great week.